Sunday, February 6, 2011

CNY Celebration

Thank God for the blessing for last year & this year. My celebration was a blast before day 1.

Boarding AA's A320-300 while maintenance crew checkup for departure after refueling.

I just love having people together for food. Love the noise. Love the ang pau of course. As I growing up, I'm kinda getting involved in the conversation with the adults & not in between kids & adults anymore apart from me thinking the day I'm distributing the ang pau (wow... Joking).

Well, the fact is that Facebook is a broader platform, which explains why many including me spending less time blogging. Anyway, I'll still spend time filling info & spices whenever I can. Now on I'll also put up some events happening around. So, stay tuned. Till then, Happy CNY, everyone & Happy holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment