Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cooling, Chilling

Finally the long awaiting rain has came bringing cool refreshing breeze together. It has been almost 2 weeks in university & few classes. I guess Uni life seemed relax before exam & after exam but in fact at the back drop, a lot of self revision and enrichments have to be done. Though I'm said to be more of Mechanics, I enjoy Chemistry especially after I attend Material engineering & taught by a friendly lecturer with a little sense of humor. Overall, I'm glad MBS has given me a solid pillar of foundation to prepare me for Uni. Thanks, MBS.


Kung Fu Panda 2, Pirates of The Caribbean 2, Cars 2, Transformers 3, X-men First Class and Harry Potter 5 Part 2 are screening soon. Material engineering and Calculus tests are also around the corner. Time management.

No comments:

Post a Comment